PET for Schools
PET for Schools qualification shows that a student has mastered the basics of English and now has practical language skills for everyday use.
This exam is the logical step in a student’s language learning journey between KET for Schools and FCE for Schools.PET for Schools is targeted at the same CEFR level as PET but with content aimed at school-age learners rather than adults.
PET for Schools qualification shows that a student can:
- Read simple textbooks and articles in English
- Write letters and emails on everyday subjects
- Understand factual information
- Show awareness of opinions and mood in spoken and written English.
- Being a School – age learner
- Sit for a Free Placement test
Recommended Text Book