Flyers is the third of three Cambridge English Qualifications designed for young learners. These tests introduce children to everyday written and spoken English and are an excellent way for them to gain confidence and improve their English.
The tests are written around familiar topics and focus on the skills needed to communicate effectively in English through listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Flyers can help your child take their first step towards:
- Understand simple written English
- Communicate in familiar situations
- Understand and use basic phrases and expressions
- Interact with English speakers who talk slowly and clearly.
- Below 12 years of age.
- Sit for a Free Placement test
Recommended Text Book