KET for Schools
KET for Schools qualification shows that a student can use English to communicate in simple situations. It’s a logical next step after our Cambridge English Qualifications designed for young learners and a good place for older children to start learning English too.
The exam gives students the confidence to go on to study for higher-level English exams, such as PET for Schools.KET for Schools is targeted at the same CEFR level as KET, but with content aimed at school-age learners rather than adults.
KET for Schools qualification shows that a student can:
- Understand and use basic phrases and expressions
- Understand simple written English
- Introduce themselves and answer basic questions about themselves
- Interact with English speakers at a basic level.
- Being a School age learner.
- Sit for a Free Placement test
Recommended Text Book