The Foundation course is the first step towards a vibrant future where learning English beckons you to a world of adventure and opportunities for growth in every area. It is a preparation course for the eager learner prior to embarking onto the Cambridge Young Learners courses identified as Starters, Movers and Flyers. The curricular which includes all aspects such as reading, writing, listening and speaking and the proceeding examination is specifically designed by IES according to the high standards set by Cambridge. The candidate will be awarded a valuable certificate at the completion of the course.
FOUNDATION CAN HELP YOUR CHILD TAKE THEIR FIRST STEP TOWARDS:
- Develop the fundamental skills and literacy, numeracy and oral communication.
- Provides opportunities to learn in a practical way
- Develops natural curiosity and stimulates imagination
- Promotes children’s development, learning, creativity and independence
- Being a Pre-school or Grade 1 Student.
- Sit for a Free Placement test
Recommended Text Book