Key English Test (KET)
Key qualification is proof of your ability to use English to communicate in simple situations. The exam tests all four English language skills – reading, writing, listening and speaking. This basic-level qualification is a great exam to take if you’re new to learning English.
Key certificate shows that you can:
- Understand and use basic phrases and expressions
- Understand simple written English
- Introduce yourself and answer basic questions about yourself
- Interact with English speakers at a basic level.
- Above 12 years of age.
- Sit for a Free Placement test
Recommended Text Book